I would like to raise my glass and toast to the end of the Monday workfest. CLINK! CHEERS! HURRAH!
I’m always glad when Mondays conclude, but today I am ecstatic. I was simply not on my A game today. I was tired, distracted, allergetic (now a word, thank you), and busy. All of those elements did make the day pass rather quickly though. I am just now starting to take on the responsibilities of my new position, so I had a lot of new information to process and the day just zipped by. Now if I just had that glass of champagne…
My lunch was interesting today. I had planned on having a boca burger on my German Dark Wheat bread, but the bocas were severly freezer burned. Instead I had a sandwich of two Laughing Cow cheese wedges and hot sauce.
Might seem strange, but it was quite tasty. I think it would be even more tasty with cream cheese. I also had a salad on the side to get some veggies up in thurr.
All in all it was a great lunch! Snacks were pretty minimal. I had some mini pretzels, compliments of Delta, that I’d forgotten I had.
And a lop-sided nasty-tasting apple that I only ate about 1/3 of.
Now I’m about to hit up some yoga. Normally I wouldn’t go because I know I have obligations during the next 2 or 3 classes, and I haven’t been in a few weeks. But I need a good stretch, and I need to remember that exercise isn’t all or nothing.
And now I shall tell you 7 Things You Don’t Know About Me:
1. My middle name is Sue, and so is my Mom’s.
2. I have a secret fantasy of marrying a man named Jude so I can play “Hey Jude” at our wedding (and pretty much everyday of my life) and sing it to my husband. I’m a HUGE Beatles lover.
3. My first kiss was in the 6th grade and the boy I was kissing leaned in so hard that he bloodied my upper lip.
4. I’m one of those people that gets a little blue around the holidays. Even though I try to fake it so I don’t bring anyone else down.
5. I have a tattoo on my hip that says “Que Sera, Sera” (what will be, will be). I may have mentioned that before, but I’m not sure.
6. I may be the most unathletic person on the planet.
7. I am a kind, loving and generous soul – but I get downright annoyed at significant others when they are sick. It takes all I have in me to be nice to them. I have no idea why. Big personality flaw.
And now I am going to take the cop out route and nominate everyone reading this for this award! I love you all and I just can’t pick