So, without further ado…
1. Vacation: beach or mountains? Typically I would say beach, but I’ve recently pledged to myself that my next big vacatio would be outside my box so I’m going to say mountains. Unless it involves driving on them in the snow and/or skiing. Warm mountains and I’m there.
2. Luggage: check it or carry it on? Over four days and I have to check a bag, but less than that and I can typically squeeze everything in a carry on.
3. Bed: make it or leave it a rumpled comfy mess? Unmade beds are not comfy! I make my bed each and every morning. An unmade bed will haunt me the entire day. No, I’m not OCD.
4. Races: smaller or bigger? Bigger. I’m slow and it’s easier on the ego
5. Toilet paper roll: over or under? I never pay attention to this. As long as there is actually toilet paper on the roll, I’m happy.
6. Pancakes: thick and fluffy or thin and crepe-like? I don’t eat pancakes that often, but I’m going to say crepe-like solely because of my love for this movie.
7. Alarm: get up or hit snooze? I am the snooze master.
Now I’m supposed to tag seven people, but I just can’t do that so I’m going to make up three survey questions and you can answer them in the comments! Fun right? I thought so.
1. You’ve been banished to a deserted island. You can take Jake Gyllenhaal or Ryan Reynolds with you. Who do you choose?
2. Brownie or blondie? (In reference to baked goods.)
3. Would you rather skydive naked or be dunked into a vat of funky baby food wearing your favorite, irreplaceable outfit?