- The dust and grime on top of things I can’t see over – like my fridge and other tall objects in the house. If I can’t see it, I don’t clean it.
- The male species, for the most part, excluding my brother and father. I’m moving in a matter of weeks, there’s just no point.
- The red wine splatter on my kitchen ceiling. Don’t ask how it happened, just cross your fingers that I’m not charged for it when I move out of my apartment.
- The fact that I haven’t run in a week and really have no desire to do so. It will come when it comes.
- That I sometimes post once a day, sometimes zero times a day and sometimes three times a day. It makes no sense, but who really cares?
- My bank account and credit card bills. Okay, not ignoring this completely as I have to pay bills and the like, but I’m ignoring the fact that there’s never. enough. money.
- The royal wedding. I’m sorry, but I just don’t care.
- How terrible moving all my stuff from one time zone to another is going to be logistically. It’s just a fun road trip, right?
Anything you’re choosing to ignore lately?