Hello hello! I feel like I got a lot accomplished today, most of which was on the work front and would definitely not interest anyone here, but some of which was pretty fun! Presented to you in bullet form, I:
- Did some undercover research for my Secret Bloggie Valentine. Lots of ideas compiled and some items purchased. Woo hoo!
- Googled “How Many Times a Day Does the Average Person Pee” and found that the most common answer was four. I pee 4 time before I go to work in morning! Who are these people? Or, more importantly, why in the hell did I even just type all that?
- Shopped at Target with some b-day gift cards. Free Target loot rules.
- Ate a bite sized piece of chocolate cake.
- Finished the last of my veggie paella! I’m making a new recipe tonight, so I’ll be living off those leftovers for the next week. The joys/pains of living alone – depending on how you look at it.
- Ate Chobani! Lovin’ my winnings. I’ll be so sad when they’re gone.
- Left work
See, lot’s of fun stuff!
There is a lot of talk going on about the next winter storm that is supposed to hit Oklahoma. Supposedly we’re going to get up to 4 inches of ice before it turns over and we get 5 to 12 inches of snow.
I’m hoping it’s just a bunch of hype and we just get rain. But the last time I said that I got stranded in the middle of the highway during an Oklahoma Blizzard. So I guess I’m going to take all the necessary precautions. I got some good food-age at Target tonight and I have a plan of action to be able to take my work home with me if necessary so I don’t get behind.
It will be interesting to see how it all goes down.
How does your city handle winter weather?
Here in Oklahoma the weather people freak out about for days before, during, and days after. And we don’t get that many really bad storms so no one really knows how to drive right on the bad roads so most schools, churches and some places of work shut down even if it’s just a light storm. When I was in school I loved snow days, but now that I work and have deadlines it’s a bit annoying.
Have a good night loves!